Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday Music

And here we are after a fun Halloween Weekend.  The boys both ended up trick or treating (the lure of free candy was too much for Turbo to resist).  It was a fun evening with friends and family--or in our case family who are very good friends.
Thanksgiving was discussed.  We have plans in place so the hole my mom has left will not be as gaping.  I think Christmas will be more difficult.
We have more snow predicted for this week. Fall is over here.  We do need to rake some leaves.  But only if we beat the snow.  If not, we will be raking in the spring.
And now for MMMM.  Movie soundtracks is the theme this week.  Let's see what we can do with this:
From Top Gun, Kenny Loggins with Danger Zone:

From The Breakfast Club, Simple Minds with Don't You Forget About Me

Footloose:
And Blake Shelton's 2011 Version:
Have a great week all!

6 comments:

  1. Great music choices! Can you believe we already have to start thinking about Thanksgiving?? I hate that October 31st is so entrenched in Halloween then November first we immediately switch over. Sigh. All too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of videos there I haven't seen like in forever or I just haven't seen! It's always a party with this song for sure. Thanks for sharing! You've rocked the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be singing Footloose till I sleep heheh!

    Have a tanfabulous week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yes, the lure of candy. I notice we didn't see many snickers though :)

    Glad y'all had a great time.

    Thanks for sharing and rocking with us. Have a best week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never saw the Footloose remake, but I have seen all the others. Great blasts from the 80's past.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails