Tuesday, October 6, 2015

And Tuesday

So let's give Tuesday a bit of random funny:
  • It's looking very fall around here.  I like it.  Now for the first snow to fall in town.  Won't be long now.
  • This made me laugh--I like the song, it's fun , but really:
  • There is some truth to this one:
  • I have been loving Netflix and the binge watching of the procedural crime shows, Bones, CSI New York, CSI Miami, etc.
  • I'm thinking that this weekend might need a bottle of wine.
  • and last but not least, the english language is very weird:

Have a great week everyone!
Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy




2 comments:

  1. Ha - it is rather like Blue Clues!! And I miss that show. that was on my faves when my kids were little.

    Pony and bolgona doesn't rhyme for me.. I guess it's one of those tomato/tamato things. we do however have a word "baloney" -- meaning "nonsense." As in that is a bunch of baloney. which, totally rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's why this is my favorite time of year (besides the crisp, cool sunny days) but that the bugs die off! :)

    Put the lime in the coconut........ bwahahahaha!!

    Yes, I do miss the option of slamming the phone down. Some days way more than others.

    LOL! Yep, pretty much like Blue's Clues for adults! And you're binge watching all my favorites. ;)

    Black Burger; Two-Faced Cake; Artistic Electricity; and some cool Coffee Chat: RTT Rebel

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails