Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday Randomness

So yeah, we had a weekend.  Sort of. We didn't really do much of anything we had planned.But we did get a four wheel ride in yesterday.
Now on to the randomness:
  • I have been slacking on the house cleaning. I just can't quite muster up the motivation.But the dust rhinos are going to start charging soon, so I must find the motivation soon.
  • The concert we went to on Friday night was a lot of fun.  We had a good time and are looking forward to the next opportunity we get to go be adults.
  • This:
  • And in honor of the end of sandal season:
So anyway, have a good week everyone!
Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails