Monday, June 1, 2015

OH, Monday!

So it's the first day that my boys didn't have to get up for school.  I truly thought they would sleep in and enjoy the fact that they weren't required to be up and at 'em first thing.  However, both boys were up by 7 and playing on Turbo's new computer.  I will never understand those kids.
We had a beautiful weekend.  The weather was fantastic.  We finally got some sunshine and warm temps. So we smoked a bunch of meat--beef short ribs, baby back ribs and a chicken--and thoroughly enjoyed the good weather doing a bit of yard work and such.
We lazed around Sunday and it was glorious. This weekend was a wonderful way to start the summer off.

And now on to MMMM.  It's a freebie week so here ya go:
Joe Diffie with Third Rock from the Sun:

Frankie Ballard with Young and Crazy:
Blake Shelton with Sangria:
This last one has been stuck in my head all weekend.  Maybe this will eradicate it.  But probably not.


5 comments:

  1. Ha, good song choices today. My son still had school today but then he's done. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your choices this week :-)

    Have a funtastic day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with everyone. Great choices and I'm thoroughly enjoying them. Blake Shelton is always a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three more weeks of school left here - but it's a trade-off, since they don't start back again until September 8th. ;) I suspect there will be earlier mornings once their summer break starts. Funny how that works!

    I've gotta get my smoker going - the weather has been awesome here, too - enjoyed burgers on the grill yesterday. :)

    Love your song choices! I've had Sangria stuck in my head lately, too, but I love it so that's OK. :)

    No Tomatoes Here! just a Good Girl who Smoke When I Drink, Only Prettier – This One’s For The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugg, another week of school for us. Love your song choices.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails