Monday, April 13, 2015

Climbing Mt Laundry and MMMM

Yeah, so, this last weekend was all about the laundry.  I did mountains of it and still only got the clothes done.  I have towels and sheets to power through still. So not a fan of laundry.
Of course, we did do some other stuff this weekend.  Nick took the boys on a bike ride on the river path.  I went and hung out with the girls.  The weather was teasingly nice--just nice enough to be outside, but not nice enough to be outside for any length of time. It was windy again.

And now for MMMM:
There is a car theme this week.  Songs about cars or with cars in them.

David Ball with Riding With Private Malone:

Johnny Cash with One Piece at a Time:

Jerry Reed with Eastbound and Down:
Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Mt. Laundry is an interesting thing to climb. I do it every so often. You will get to the top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is too true about laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selections there was a great documentary on TV here recently about Johnny Cash I thoroughly enjoyed it :-)

    Have a cashtastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa now that was really different. I have to agree with ol' Steve there... nice selections. Thanks for rockin' with us and have a rocktastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard I got one piece at a time in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had some nice weather to hang out with the family.

    It's just rainy and wet here.

    Thanks for the tunes.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reminding me of the mountain of laundry I need to tackle today. ;)

    LOVE your choices, Vandy! Hope you enjoyed your week - have a great weekend! :)

    Real Gone in a Cop Car – but there’s Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck…Truck Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails