Wednesday, April 29, 2015

50 Questions

So, there is no Hodgepodge today, but in keeping with Wednesday being a question day, here are 50 questions:


1. What are you wearing?  Gray skinny pants and a multicolored top.  Relatively casual, I'm lucky that work does not require dress clothes.

2. Ever been in love? Oh, yes, currently with my loving hubby Nick.


3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.  Of course, it's been a really long time since I had a breakup.

4. How tall are you? 5'6"

5. How much do you weigh? Ummm, not really sure at the moment.  Hopefully under 150.

6. Any tattoos? Nope.  Would like on though, just haven't gotten it done.

7. Any piercings? Just my ears.

8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)?  Oh, I've read so many romances that it's very hard to pick a pair. Let's choose a couple from the movies--Nick and Nora Charles from the Thin Man series.

9. Favorite show? I have several. Currently I'm really enjoying Castle.  We also like Big Bang Theory.

10. Favorite bands? Always been a fan of Bon Jovi. 

11. Something you miss? The care free days of my youth--you know those days when summer stretched before you and there was nothing you had to do but figure out ways to not be bored.

12. Favorite song? Again, there are so many songs I like, let's go with the most recent--Litte Red Wagon by Miranda Lambert


13. How old are you? 41.


14. Zodiac sign? I fall on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. I tend more toward the Virgo, but some leo traits fit.

15. Quality you look for in a partner? Loyalty, fun and understanding--all of which Nick has in spades.

16. Favorite Quote? The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser - in case you thought optimism was dead. Robert Brault

17. Favorite actor? Matt Damon.

18. Favorite color? Green

19. Loud music or soft?  More toward the loud.  I want to hear it while I'm working or hanging out with friends.

20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I dive into a book.  Snuggle up in a chair and read away my troubles.

21. How long does it take you to shower? About 5-10 minutes on average.  Depends on whether I wash my hair or not.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Roughly 20 minutes counting shower. I have perfected the scrunch and go hair style.

23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.

24. Turn on? The lights.  Don't stumble around in the dark.

25. Turn off? The devices when out with friends.

26. The reason I started blogging? For a connection.  I don't make in person friends easily, so I turned to blogging to meet like minded ladies.  It's been a wonderful adventure.

27. Fears? Public Speaking.  I loathe speaking in front of people. Also cold calling.

28. Last thing that made you cry? The end of Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows 2.  Sappy, but it gets to me.

29. Last time you said you loved someone? Last night to Nick.

30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I live with three guys.  Granted two of them are under the age of 13, but still that's a lot of testosterone to deal with.

31. Last book you read? The most recent Lynsay Sands vampire book: The Immortal Who Loved Me

32. The book you’re currently reading? Amanda Quick's Garden of Lies.

33. Last show you watched? Bones.  On Netflix.

34. Last person you talked to? A co-worker.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? A very good friend, to set up a drink date last night.

36. Favorite food? Lobster or any shellfish really.

37. Place you want to visit? Yellowstone when we have more time to spend really enjoying the park.

38. Last place you were? Denver for Spring Break.

39. Do you have a crush? Yes, again Nick is the one.

40. Last time you kissed someone? Yesterday.

41. Last time you were insulted?  It's been a while--at least to my face.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Dark Chocolate Turtles.

43. What instruments do you play? I sort of play the trumpet. Had one year of lessons in the fifth grade.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.


45. Last sport you played? I'm not one for organized sports. I have swam laps.  I've also run for exercise.

46. Last song you sang?  Singing along to the radio: Kasey Musgraves Biscuits:


47. Favorite social website? Facebook

48. Have you ever used it? Practically Daily.


49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night, out for drinks with a friend.

50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails