Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Random Tuesday Musings

And we arrive at yet another Tuesday.  Ours comes with snow.  And approaching cold temps. Like below zero tonight.  But things should warm up this weekend.  Now on to the Random:
  • I have boys.  I was happy about this. I thought I had avoided the worst of the clothing battles.  Then Turbo hit junior high.  And wants to wear the same sweatshirt every single day. We have been going around and around on this.  I in no way want him to be that kid who wears the same thing every day. Argh. Tweens.
  • Bruiser has a front tooth that is so very loose.  I don't expect it will last the week. He's looking forward to the Tooth Fairy visiting again.
  • This:

  • Yep.  I could definitely do with some beach time.  Cute cabana boys are a bonus.
  • Insomnia came to visit last night.  Totally overstayed it's welcome. Would not take the hint ot just go already.
  • I need this:
  • And then there are times like this:

So have a great week and join up for the Randomness with Stacy.
Stacy


1 comment:

  1. My 7 year old is like that about certain shirts. Drives me crazy. I can't even imagine what the teenage years are going to be like. He's already fighting me on cutting his hair and I will not let him be a greasy long-haired teen!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails