Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Confessions

Definitely time to confess a few things:
  • I have to haul out the vacuum this weekend.  
  • The dust dinosaurs are charging the kids.
  • I also have to tackle Mount Laundry.
  • Our Spring Break is next week.
  • Nick and I have to figure out something for the kiddos to do until later in the week when we are taking a bit of vacation and heading to Demver.
  • Bruiser gets to go to the zoo.
  • Nick is probably going to get a new bow.
  • The kids get to swim.
  • We get out of town.
  • It'll be fun.
  • The time change has kicked my butt this year.
  • Maybe after this weekend I'll feel back in the swing of things.
So got any good confessions?

1 comment:

  1. Mount Laundry is always an issue around here.

    Our kids lost their Spring break due to snow :(

    Sounds like you all got some fun planned for yours though. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails