Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Randomly Tuesday--Marching through the week

Oh, Tuesday.  Better than Monday, but still too far from the weekend.  So, let's random things up around here:
  • The whole family has been enjoying watching The Librarians on TNT.  We first watched the made for TV movies of The Librarian with Noah Wylie.  They were fun movies in the same lines as Indiana Jones.  Adventure with magic thrown in for fun.  The TV show is just as fun and we are really enjoying it.
  • I'm not a fan of ice.  We got snow over Christmas and it has warmed up just enough to create ice.  Lots of ice.  Everywhere. Makes walking to work a challenge.
  • Nick needs to order some beer supplies.  He hasn't brewed in quite some time.  I'm hoping for a dark beer and he loves making reds and IPAs. In that tone:
  • I had to get a new Kindle Fire HDX because my old Kindle Fire stopped charging.  Everything else worked fine, but the stupid thing wouldn't connect to charge. Technology is grand!
  • snickered at this:
  • Last night is got an amazing good night of sleep.  To bad it's not usually a repeat event. Maybe I should try this:
  • Probably wouldn't work.
So have a great Tuesday and random it up with Stacy.
Stacy



2 comments:

  1. I would love to go home and take a nap; I have been so busy at work that I haven't even taken lunch breaks; just worked right on through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been resisting buying a Kindle, because I have the App on my laptop -- but it's a bit of a bother to read on for any length of time (I have a 17 inch HD screen, so it's quite big/heavy). I wonder if I should just go ahead...??

    That show sounds interesing - I'll have to look it up and see if my kids would like it.
    Beer. Yes. I love dark ones like Guiness and Ricker's Red too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails