Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Randomish Tuesday

Whelp, one day closer to Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to the holiday this year. But we still have to get through this week first.  On with the random:
  • Winter came and hit us all at once.  We will hit a whopping 42 degrees on Thursday. And then it gets cold again. I wouldn't mind more snow. Just not next Wednesday. People be traveling then and snow is not cool for travel.
  • Turbo had fun at his practice last night.  If he makes ten practices, he can go to a meet.  He's looking forward to that. I hope he continues to enjoy skiing.  He certainly has the look: long hair, funky hat, colorful coat.  He's all set.
  • This is so me:
  • Meet Silver Thorn the Watcher of the Future:
  • And just because it is thanks giving and not yet time to really think about Christmas:
May your week be awesome and trouble free and remember, Thanksgiving is coming, which reminds me I must get the turkey out of the freezer and into the fridge in the next couple days.  Got to give the darn thing time to thaw so we can get it brined before smoking it for the big day.
Have a great week and random it up with Stacy.
Stacy





2 comments:

  1. It's cold here too! And we're supposed to be Florida. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard anyone complaining about global warming lately... ;)

    I'm White Thorn The Enslaver of Asia! :)

    I love the batman cartoon - right on! :)

    Also, what size is your bird and when are you taking it out to thaw and when are you brining it? I'm thinking about brining this year, which means I'll probably need to get it out to thaw earlier, since some years I've had to make sure to do the cold water thaw when the bird is still partially frozen on Thanksgiving morning! Can't have that happen this year, since we'll have company! :)

    Thanks for being so dedicated to the random!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails