Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh! Random!

So we got through Monday (not that it was that bad) and are now safely into Tuesday.
Tuesday means random, so here we go:
  • Sleep has once again become elusive.  I don't have ADHD, but is there such a thing as sleep ADHD?
  • So sad to hear about Robin Williams dying.  He was such a fantastic comedian and actor. I remember introducing several friends to his stand-up comedy.  They knew him only from his family movies and were shocked at the language he used in his routines.  They could hardly believe it was Robin Williams. He will be missed.
  • School shopping this weekend.  I can only hope I find some great deals for my kiddos.  Thrift store shopping expert here. I think I have a pretty good list of the things I need to look for. After the thrift stores Target should be able to fill in the rest. The boys have two weeks til school starts. We all need to stop blinking!
Well that about covers my random--Be sure to link up your random with Stacy! She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!
Stacy



3 comments:

  1. Ughh... only two weeks until school starts? Makes my tummy hurt just to think of it!

    My brother has a Robin Williams stand-up DVD that I've never watched, I'll have to borrow it from him. My friend Lindsay showed me a youtube clip of his stand-up, a bit he did on golf, that was hilarious. So sad that he's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Robin Williams thing IS sad, though you have to wonder if all funny men suffer from some kind of depression, you know? Anyway, happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Williams stand up comedy was my absolute favorite. "I am French, I give cigarette to a baby, I don't care." I quote that line all the time. I adore Robin, and I'm so sad to hear he had such bad personal demons.
    I'm a thrift store shopper too! There are so many great deals to be had. I always shop there for Piglet, but I need to start looking at the thrift stores for my own stuff too. I can get so much more, and the jeans are already worn it and preshrunk!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails