Thursday, July 3, 2014

Writer's Workshop--10 Things to Accomplish This Summer

Joining in for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop this week and I chose prompt #2: 10  things you hope to accomplish this summer.  Here goes:
  1. Camping.  We are knocking this out this weekend, but I know we will be taking more camping trips this summer.
  2. Using the kayak and getting another one so we have two to play with.  the sit on kayak we got needs to be used.  We need to get out and use it. Motivation is going to be found.
  3. Take a vacation.  More than three days.  We really need to just bag it and get out of town.  Take the boys and run away for a while--more than a flashing road trip.  
  4. Tackle more of our rock gardens.  They are so overgrown and we really need to clear them out and make them beautiful again.
  5. Read.  I want to find a few new good books.  I have tons on my Kindle to get to and I just need to take the time to read them.
  6. Have some fun outings with the boys. Go for ice cream.  Go out to dinner.  Go for a bike ride.  Just go.
  7. Enjoy the things we do.  Not look back and wonder where the time went. Really be in the moment.
  8. Take photos of our adventures and our normal every day activities--these are memories in the making adn having something to look back on will be really nice.
  9. Visit the Denver Zoo.  Bruiser has never been there and we really need to go visit the zoo.
  10. Get a pedicure.  My feet could sure use the pampering. (This one is just for me.)
So ther you have it--my 10 summer goals if you will.  What would be on your list?
Mama’s Losin’ It

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely allowed at least one thing to yourself! I need to get some motivation, too, Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails