Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Random Tuesday Musings

So.  It's Tuesday.  Which means this is a day when not much really happens. Mostly.  We will be busy today though.  Turbo heads to the orthodontist, I have a visit to the chiropractor (stupid shoulder this time), and we get to ready the camper for Nick's archery club 3D shoot this weekend.  We will all be up there at varying times this weekend.
And now the other reason Tuesday exists.  Random Tuesday of course:
  • Bruiser rocked his first day of Step Ahead.  It's a program to introduce Kindergarteners to school.  It runs for three weeks in the mornings and they feed them lunch too.  Bruiser was nervous the night before, but after I told him he would get to see some of his friends from preschool, he was much more excited about going.  Last night he went on and on about who he got to see and the new friends he was making.  Kindergarten is going to be much less scary now.
  • I love this:
  • And then there's this:
  •  I have cooked dinner two night's in a row.  That's a record for this summer.  Gunning for tonight to make it three.  It's so hard to face cooking when it's hot.  And a hot meal tastes so good.  I'm thinking more grilling might be in order.
  • Trying to figure out how to make peanut noodles for tonight without using fresh ginger, of which I have none at home. There might be an adjustment to tomorrow's menu.  I still need something quick and cool--swim lessons happen tomorrow night.
  • Pondering:
  • I want to get a pedometer.  I think adding a walk during the day once or twice might get me moving.  I prefer walking to running, swimming to walking, but getting it conveniently in the schedule is the challenge. Also, motivation. But having a step goal might help. 
 And on that note, I'll send you over to Stacy! She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the zombie thing. I don't doubt that that would happen. This world surprises me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails