- I got to see the eclipse last night. Gotta love the middle of the night bathroom trips. At least with this one I got to see the moon looking all dark and stuff.
|Not my picture, but about what the moon looked like last night when I saw it.|
- My toe is a wonderful rainbow of colors. Most likely broken, and causing me to hobble around and generally curse beer bottles. Swimming might be intersting tonight.
- We spent last evening watching old movies. From the 1930s. Short mystery movies. We've got 50 of them to get through. We borrowed a set from Nick's dad. Nick and I really like watching old movies. Classics of you will, in the sense that these are old, not so much that they are great examples of cinema. But we find them fun. The kids don't really care for them--they are black and white and not funny so it's a no go for them.
- I need some really good chocolate. Maybe I should ask the Easter Bunny to bring me the really good dark chocolate turtles.
- And some wine to go with them.
She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!