Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mug O' Comfort Swap Goodies

I participated in the Mug O' Comfort Swap adn got paired up with Jennifer from Innerworkings of the Female Mind. She was great fun to get to know and we had a lot in common. 
Saturday I shipped my package to her and Yesterday I got her package to me.  She sent some great stuff:
There was a great mug that came with a lid, two pencil puzzle books, one sudoku and one word search, a box of Chai tea, and a package of pencils.  The pencils were immediately claimed by Turbo and I had to swipe them back for the picture.
I love everything I got and since our weather here is terribly unpredictable, I'm sure I will be able to enjoy a mug of Chai and watch it snow again.
Thank you so much Jennifer, you did a great job!




6 comments:

  1. wow you did good your swap partner really spoiled you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome Swap, your swap partner did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puzzle books for when you need a steamy cup of coffee or tea! I like that the covers are bright and cheery also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a nice and fun way to sit and enjoy your tea! Lovely! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, how will you do your pencil puzzles now that your pencils have been stolen? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun- puzzles to noodle on while you sip our tea! Brilliant! I'm so glad you two have a lot in common, and thanks for joining us for the swap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails