- Parents can make you crazy. One of the chairs in our living room is showing some wear and tear. My mother so kindly informed me that she switches her chairs around monthly to even out the wear on them. Yeah, I'd do the same if I didn't have an entire house to look after along with three other people. But thanks for the tip Mom.
- Both boys got sick over the weekend. Bruiser had a wonderful cough. Turbo got a sore throat and was actually the sicker of the two. They both stayed home yesterday. Today, Bruiser goes to school. Turbo gets another day at home resting.
- Has anyone else found the Not Always Right site? It showcases how stupid people can be. It is entertaining.
- I am on my own this week. Nick is out in the field looking at outcrops of the reservoirs we work with. He's having fun, staying in a hotel and eating out. I'm at home with the boys. Fun times.
- Thullee is growing fast. He's half again as big as when we brought him home. Guiness is very tolerant of Thullee's enthusiasm. We are getting better at the getting him outside to potty, and he's getting better at giving us some sort of sign he needs to go out. My carpets are very happy about this.
- The laundry mountain was enormous this weekend. I swear the loads were spawning in the dark. It was nuts the amount I had to do. And I still have sheets to wash.
- I have to have another date with Jillian. Probably two this week. I'd prefer three, but the schedule won't allow for that. Especially with Nick gone.
- And to show that even teh most protesting kid can be shot down but the tired bug:
- And the puppy is oh, so loved.
Stacy is back with the Random Rebel, so link up your random!