- I truly wish my kids could kepp thier germs to themselves.
- Thullee is fitting in just fine.
- He's driving Guiness nuts, but Guiness is dealing with him far better than we expected.
- He getting big too.
- We had frost this morning.
- I had to turn the furnace on.
- Tis the season of warm chili, soups and casseroles.
- Not that I have a go to casserole.
- Should probably try to figure one out.
- Got any suggestions?
- With fall comes all the fall stuff we need to do.
- Like get firewood.
- Clean windows.
- Find the snow shovel.
- Tune up the Four wheeler.
- Send Nick hunting.
- Start baking.
- Wash all the blankets in the house.
- Kind of like spring cleaning, only it's so the house is nice to be in when wee can't go outside.
- When Winter lasts as long as it does here, we definitely need the house to be nice.
- Helps some with the cabin fever.
Friday, September 20, 2013
Confession Time Friday
Whew, survived the week. I have not been so happy to see a Friday in a very long time. Nick gts back this afternoon and I get some relief in the kiddo department. Helpful, because I think the kids were generous with their germs and I have what they had last weekend. Yay!