- What is your favorite flower? I like roses and carnations.
- Tell us about your favorite Valentine's Day. I don't really have a favorite, but I do enjoy the ones where Nick and I get time together. We have kind of done VAlentine's day quiet because the anniversary of our first date is the end of the month and that one was always something I liked to remember. It's 20 years the end of this month.
- Was Valentine's Day a big deal when you were a kid? No, not really. I had to do valentines cards for school, and we would get something small and Avon oriented from Mom (she sold Avon). But no real big deal was made of it.
- If you could have any one thing for Valentine's Day what would it be? Thinking big, a Kindle Fire HD, digital camera or jewelry. Thinking small, or practical, chocolates and a card.
- Do you have any special plans for Valentine's Day? Nick and I are eating at home--probably after the boys go to bed--late dinner of surf and turf--Lobster tails and steak with asparagus. Or we may put it all off until Friday or Saturday. Not really sure what our weekend plans are.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
WWTK Valentines edition. Here we go: