Kenzie and Scriptor are asking questions again this week. Go grab the questions and join in the fun!
- Did you watch the Superbowl? Do you tend to like sports or do you only watch them if it is a big event or something a friend or spouse is in to? We did watch the Superbowl, but more as an excuse to get together with friends and eat snack foods. We are not huge sports fans, except for the Olympics.
- What is one thing you really like but cannot understand how or why other people do not? I like to fall asleep to the TV. Not a loud movie, but more the making of or History channel shows. Puts me right out. And with the sleep function on the TV, it turns off by itself. Nick, however rarely can go to sleep with the TV on.
- Describe/explain one thing that annoys you on daily basis. Hearing from Bruiser that he wants to do something "cool". Almost always said in a whiny voice. That phase is like fingers on a chalkboard for me.
- What is one food you've been really into lately or something you have really craved at one point? We have been on a pork kick lately and I have really been craving barbecue. We watch too much Barbecue Pitmasters.
- Name one thing you are saving or want to save money for. A new washer. Ours is old and while it's hanging in there, we will need a new one eventually. It just needs to hang in there a while longer.