Now on to the random:
- I really hate migraines. Especially when I can't curl up and hide and sleep it away. I ahve a class at work I can't miss today or I'd definitely be hiding in a dark room right now.
- Turbo advanced to level seven in swimming. He does that backstroke and front crawl well enough now to start learning fly and breast stroke. He was so excited to get to move up last night.
- Breakfast for dinner tonight. Waffles, bacon and fruit. Sounds pretty good. And easy. Nick is going to go shoot archery tonight so we need an easy meal.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is 75. It was released 75 years ago yesterday.
- I have to remember to get valentines for Turbo to take to school. This has been a giving year. Turbo volunteered us to bring treats both Halloween and Christmas, and I signed up for Valentines day. No more treats until his birthday.
- And the potty adventures continue with Bruiser. Enough said.
- Have you ever gotten a random song stuck in your head? This morning I have the refrain from I Shot the Sheriff running thought my head and Nick had Shimmy Shimmy Koko Bop stuck in his. I apologize if you now have either of these stuck in your head.
Join up with Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday.