Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Hi everyone!  It's not Monday any more!  A whole blissful week until we have to deal with Monday again.  Not that yesterday was that bad, but still it was a Monday.
Now on to the random:
  • I really hate migraines.  Especially when I can't curl up and hide and sleep it away.  I ahve a class at work I can't miss today or I'd definitely be hiding in a dark room right now.
  • Turbo advanced to level seven in swimming.  He does that backstroke and front crawl well enough now to start learning fly and breast stroke. He was so excited to get to move up last night.
  • Breakfast for dinner tonight.  Waffles, bacon and fruit.  Sounds pretty good.  And easy. Nick is going to go shoot archery tonight so we need an easy meal.
  • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is 75.  It was released 75 years ago yesterday.
  • I have to remember to get valentines for Turbo to take to school.  This has been a giving year.  Turbo volunteered us to bring treats both Halloween and Christmas, and I signed up for Valentines day. No more treats until his birthday.
  • And the potty adventures continue with Bruiser.  Enough said.
  • Have you ever gotten a random song stuck in your head?  This morning I have the refrain from I Shot the Sheriff running thought my head and Nick had Shimmy Shimmy Koko Bop stuck in his.  I apologize if you now have either of these stuck in your head.
And that bout covers the random.  Go see Stacy for more random posts.
 Stacy

Join up with Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday.
Seriously Shawn

14 comments:

  1. Breakfast dinners are the best! Then again, I have a love affair with breakfast foods. I'm hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My of our random songs come from Sesame Street but totally know what you mean. And I love breakfast foods! Pancakes for dinner? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast for dinner is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Breakfast for dinner is one of my faves :)

    You know what's weird? I have had bad sinus headaches for a long time now, like 10 years - I'm not sure if they'd classify as migraines, but they're pretty bad - usually one every couple of weeks. Since I started my current weight loss program, I haven't had one. Not ONE. I wonder if it's related? ... I'll probably get one tomorrow now that I've mentioned it. lol

    And yes... I Shot the Sheriff, now stuck in my head. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made breakfast for dinner in a while and I'm in a cooking slump. Maybe I'll try the same, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, Tuesday is worse than Monday... Monday goes by pretty quickly since I'm rejuvinated from the weekend, but Tuesday is no longer rejuvinated-and it's still too far from the weekend.

    Also, Breakfast for Dinner is awesome, I love it!

    Sometimes I wake up with random songs in my head-it's weird...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember breakfast for dinner. I rarely ever do that. JR is just not into it. Crazy man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used to get migraines all the time when I taught school. Now? Not so much. Maybe one a year! It's awesome. Hope yours goes away soon.

    I LOVE to make breakfast for dinner! Maybe I'll do that tonight too! M plays cards on Tuesday nights.

    Thanks for linking up!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waffles sound great! Bless your heart with the migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hhhmm breakfast dinners are soo good! And I had that song stuck in my head yesterday! "I shot the sheriff.." Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Migraines suck. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Turbo, that is a great accomplishment!

    Breakfast for dinner... YUM!!!

    I ordered regular photo prints for the girls' valentines... I took a pic of them holding a big cut out heart, then I used PicMonkey.com & wrote on it Happy Valentines Day & who it was from. They turned out cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand what you're going through with migraines. I get them myself. Hope you felt better in your dark room. And hey, we had banana pancakes for dinner too. Must be a Monday night thing. Best dinners I make!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate headaches! When I get a migraine I'm down for at least 3-4 days. Thanks God I don't get them but every couple of months.

    One of my girls favorites dinners is breakfast. Probably because we can all eat our weight in bacon....I think a BLT is going to be lunch today!

    Thanks for joining our party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails