- Does anyone out there really get this Minecraft game? Turbo loves it, but it makes me sort of stabby when he plays it. It looks basically pointless. Any explanation would be appreciated.
- I won the laundry game this week. Well, almost. The towels still need folding, but I got everything else washed, folded and put away. That counts as a win. The only household chore I hate more than the laundry is cleaning the bathrooms. I get that joy soon enough, we need to repaint the upstairs bathroom and do a bit of finish work in there.
- I'm still stressed about the talk I have to give next week. Next Wednesday night will be so much nicer--the talk will be over. My supervisor is really helping walk me through creating the presentation, and he will help me with it as much as he can, but I still hate giving talks. At least the group will be smallish.
- I will be gone for three days next week. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I leave Tuesday. All the way to Dallas, then back home. Two nights in a hotel. It will be interesting to be the one away from home instead of Nick.
- I made my first meatloaf last night. I've cooked ones my mom assembled, but never made one of my own. This one turned out quite tasty. I think the next one will have some antelope in it.
- Bruiser really wants to play video games just like Turbo does. He's not quite got the skills yet. It's not really easy to find simple games that he can play.
- Bruiser turns 4 in about two weeks. 4. Exactly where has the time gone?
- With any luck Brusier is moving forward on the potty front again. He is so five steps back three steps forward, then another three steps forward and five steps back. Making progress is so slow.
- Both boys need haircuts. Bruiser wants one, but Turbo is thinking about letting his grow some. At least right now he wants it to grow. Give him a week and he'll want a buzz cut again.
And join Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday.