- While we had fun last night it really seemed kind of like being at a high school dance. The music was similar, the people similar, the only difference was booze was added to the mix. We had a good time, but the similarity was kind of ironic.
- Now it's 2013. No worries about the number 13 here. The only time 13 has been a problem was when we had our 13th year in our house -that was the year the water heater crashed, the refrigerator died and we had to get a new furnace. Otherwise 13 has been sort of lucky. My first office at work was numbered 13. I ended up with a full time job there. Bruiser's due date was February 13. He came early, but still, 13. We are so ready for 2013. Now to see if it was a good year next December.
- Now we are going to get our seafood on. Since we didn't do it last night, we are feasting today.
- It's been really cold here at night. Like below zero cold. It means the snow is sticking around, but still, cold!
- And tomorrow we have to go back to work. This break has gone by way faster than I expected. Going back to work will be OK, but it's been nice to be home. I wanted to read more but I spent the break reading Good Eats. It made me cook some, but that's a good thing, mostly.
So go see Stacy for more random.