- We have not planned a birthday party for Bruiser
- His birthday is Tuesday.
- We don't know but one kid his age, so we aren't really able to plan a party.
- We will get him presents and have the grandparents over.
- I just hope it's enough.
- We'll do better next year, I hope.
- It's laundry weekend again.
- It's been getting all whiny.
- I hate whiny laundry.
- I've gotten good feedback on my talk.
- It was well received.
- Now to keep from freaking out over the next talk I have to give.
- How many will I have to give before I don't feel sick prior to the event?
- More than I want to give I'm sure.
- I am so ready for the weekend.
Friday, January 25, 2013
After the week I've had, I'm oh so happy to see Friday. No day is more appreciated. Now let's get teh confessing out of the way so we can enjoy the weekend.