- I had two moles removed from my back yesterday. They were the raised kind and they are much better gone.
- I am sort of frustrated with Blogger. Yesterday I went to upload pictures and it would let me. Said I had reached my photo storage limit. And wanted me to pay a monthly fee to store more. And this is supposed to be a free blogging site? I found a work around, but it takes more time. Stupid blogger. However, I am comfortable here and don't really want to move to another platform. That's a big ol' pain and I don't want to deal with it. Hopefully, they will fix the problem.
- I recommended Portable North Pole last year. I'm recommending it again this year--especially if you have younger kids--although older kids might get a kick out of it too. Turbo thought it was cool, even though he knows who "Santa" is. Bruiser was fascinated and answered questions that Santa asked and it was really magic for him. Really, go check it out and make a video from Santa for your littles.
- And the potty merry-go-round is still spinning. We don't spend nearly enough time on the winning side. One of these days he's going to get it. I keep hoping.
- I get to defrost a freezer tonight. My mom comes and helps. It's a process, but since the freezer in our basement is old, it frosts up lots. So we get the fun and wet of defrosting it.
- Christmas has yet to really hit our house. This weekend is going to be the big decorating push. Nick may put lights out--if Turbo helps. We are getting a tree and well, by Monday it should look like a nice Yuletide home. We try hard to not let it look like Santa came and threw up all over our yard.
- I can't wear head bands. They give me a head ache. It's sad because head bands are an easy hair style.
And go see Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday. No rules, just a fun linky.