- Sandy is shaking things up back east. We have family in Brooklyn and so far they are OK.
- I am in potty training hell. Bruiser is not getting it. He would be happy if he never had to poop. He is very unhappy about the fact that pooping is something he has to do practically daily. He is not really getting the whole bodily function necessity thing.
- Sometimes there are evenings that just demand wine. Dealing with Bruiser has given me a lot of wine evenings.
- Oh hey, snowman!
- One week to go and the elections will eliminate the political ads. It can't come soon enough. I'm so sick of the mudslinging and he did and he said and he didn't do and he didn't say. It's all so negative.
- Woo hoo the time change is this weekend. We get our hour back.
- Insomnia is a nasty, nasty thing. Either I can't get to sleep, or it wants my company at 2:30am. I'm less than sympathetic to it's issues.
- Bruiser has discovered Candy Land. He calls it Candy Cane. He loves it. It's cute. Sort of. Until I actually win a game and he doesn't.
Shawn and Impulsive are hosting Talk To Us Tuesday. No rules, just link up anything.