- I'm thinking about coloring my hair again. It's a sort of reddish blonde right now. I think I want it darker. I may have to wait a while--I had it permed only about a month ago.
- I'm not sure what got into me this last weekend, but I was all Suzy homemaker. Baking and laundry and cooking, oh my. It felt good and the results were tasty--at least the results from the kitchen.
- Turbo has been having issues. Like getting his teenager on issues. He's only nine, but man can he act all drama king. It's exhausting dealing with him. Not sure why he's acting this way. It might be the test he's facing at school, might be not feeling 100% yet, but I wish he'd get over it or communicate better what's going on in that little head of his.
- Guinness, our collie mix dog gets to go in for a tooth pulling on Wednesday. He's not going to like it, he hates the vet.
- The weather has been lining up to lousy on the weekends. It has perfect timing to keep us inside. Cabin fever could get to us this winter.
- Nick and I need a night out sans kids. We may be able to get out this weekend with friends. We so need to. To just recharge without small people around. To reconnect. To have a good adult time.
- The count down is on. The countdown to no more political ads. I can't wait.
- Target has jumped the gun. I saw my first holiday shopping ad from them last night. Really? Already?
And go link up whatever you have with Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To You Tuesday.