- Everything here is now brown. The cold weather zapped the colors and it's all just brown. I think I'm ready for snow--at least that's pretty to look at.
- I made the comment on my confessions that I didn't have laundry to do last weekend. Yes, I do laundry every two weeks. The piles are large, but I can keep track of it that way. Otherwise I'd forget what's clean and what's dirty and I'd end up doing laundry over and over again. Plus, I hate laundry, I don't really want to do it all the time. Now I will do things like sheets, blankets, rugs and such on the off weekend, but that stuff is easy to wash, fold and "put away". Adn I'm still doing a load of Bruiser clothes a week.
- I am planning a potty boot camp for Bruiser the end of the month. Our babysitter is out of town and I'm staying home with bruiser and he's gonna be naked for like 10 days straight, unless we leave the house. Cross your fingers that he will get the whole pooping in the potty thing by then.
- Halloween is looming on the horizon at our house. Bruiser is still pretty stuck on Batman. He's had a couple of detours to ninjas and Spiderman, but currently he's wanting a Batman costume. Turbo wants to be a ninja. As long as I can layer plenty underneath the costumes, they should be good to go. I totally expect a significant snow storm before Halloween. It's tradition.
- I got my thank you package from Impulsive. She did it up right--it was totally random, but all favorite things of hers.
|Santa towels, hand lotion, scented diffuser, Mio, Whoppers and tissues. Perfect!|
- I really am enjoying baking. I got bananas at the store this week and I kind of hope they don't all get eaten. Then I can make banana bread. I keep this up and I'm gonna end the winter looking like two ton tessie. On with the exercise--dance it off, right?
- We rode in the homecoming parade, snow, rain and all. The only thing about it was we threw the candy to the spectators, my boys came home with nothing and that about killed them. I had to go to the store and get them each a bag of candy. Nice that candy is readily available right now.
And link up any old post with Shawn and Impulsive. Their Talk To Us Tuesday has no rules.