- I get an adult night out.
- My mom is taking the boys for an overnight.
- Nick and I get to go out and have drinks and dinner and be adults.
- I'm not sure we are going to know what to do with ourselves.
- It's going to be fun to find out.
- I also get to do laundry this weekend.
- Fun times here.
- I hate parent teacher conferences.
- Turbo's went well yesterday, but I still hate them.
- I'm still exercising in the mornings.
- I'm getting a bit bored with what I'm doing though.
- Time to mix it up a bit.
- To bad exercise isn't fun like reading.
- If reading burned calories, I'd have it made.
- I really hate insomnia and it desire for my company in we hours of the night.
- Glad that is cool enough out to enjoy a cup of tea at night--decaf of course.
- Or maybe a delicious cup of cocoa.
- After the boys go to bed or I have to share and cocoa for a three year old is a messy affair.
Friday, October 19, 2012
It's Friday and this week this is an awesome day. Well, it's an awesome day every week but this week it's an especially fabulous day. But first I need to confess: