- I'm home today because the babysitter is out of town.
- Someone has to watch Bruiser.
- And we are diligently working on pooping in the potty.
- We have had some small successes.
- I'll take it.
- I'm so over wiping a little butt constantly.
- It totally doesn't look like Halloween outside.
- It looks like Christmas.
- 8 inches of snow will do that.
- Despite what it looks like outside, I'm not ready for Christmas to hit the TV.
- We have to survive Halloween first, without freezing any important body parts.
- The boy are going to miss the downtown trick or treat.
- It's going to be entirely too cold for Mom and Dad.
- So we will come up with something else.
I didn'tthey didn't need the candy anyway.
- They will get enough Halloween night.
- I'm making banana bread today.
- And figuring out what to make for dinner.
- Anyone got any great ideas?
- I'll take all the suggestions I can.
Stay warm and dry this weekend. From the sounds of the weather, staying dry could be a challenge.
Go confess and join up with Audrey, of High Heeled Love, who's standing in for Mamarazzi this month.