Saturday, November 5, 2011

Puppies vs. Babies!

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

Babies are cute.  Puppies are cute.  But really, which is cuter?  If you ever had an opinion or were just curious as to how people would vote, your question will be answered.  Heck, even if you never asked the question before the answer is coming.

I know where I fall on the spectrum.  I think my babies were freaking adorable.  I may be the slightest bit biased.  And it's been a long time since we had a puppy around the house.  The puppies we had were cute, but my babies were cuter hands down.

See?

However, what I think is not important.  What you think is.  There is a contest going on right now to determine which is cuter--Puppies or Babies at the Puppies vs. Babies online contest.  All you have to do is vote.  The winning baby or puppy gets $5000.  That's a lot of cute right there.

So go vote now and make sure your opinion is expressed.  An opinion is a terrible thing to waste.

 

I know who I'm voting for--babies all the way, even if there are some really cute puppies out there.  I'd have a harder time deciding between kittens and babies but Puppies vs. Babies is an easy choice for me.

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

So tell me, who are you voting for?

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails