Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What I Meant to Say--Turbo Time

Wednesday means What I Meant To Say time.  Go link up with Chief and let everyone know what you really meant to say.




To Turbo:  What I said:  Not now Honey, I'm busy with Bruiser.  Give me a minute and we can talk about those paper airplanes you made today.

What I should have said:  Those airplanes are great!  You made them all by yourself?  That's super.  They fly too?  Wow!  You are getting better at making paper airplanes.  Thank you for thinking of all of us.

What I thought when I found the plane on my nightstand last night:  This was a creative solution. You are showing signs of growing up and I love you so much.  Next time I hope I can give you more direct attention, but this was a super way to get the planes to both your dad and I.


PS:  Chief is raffling off WIMTS--It's for a good cause--Monkey--and while I know I don't have the will to run it I'm sure that there is someone out there who can.  Go sign up if you want a shot at this fab Meme.

PSS:  Over at SLMPeterson there's more on the low salt stuff--Beans and spicing--Oh yum!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just don't say the right things or think of them later. But you probably should say them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know that feeling well. Proud of him, but disappointed in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone. I think of good things to say but somehow never actually get the words out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all been there for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bestowed an award for you today.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails