Friday, March 19, 2010

Free Therapy Friday--Spring Fever

Photobucket



Free Therapy Friday with Ali and Mommy's Daze.  This week is Spring Fever.  Spring Fever hits early around here but we don't get a cure until much later in the year than most places.  I like it when things start getting green, usually around the end of April.

I am looking forward to all the summer things we like to do--gardening, camping, hiking, canoeing and grilling.  Just being able to be outside is going to be great.  I'm looking forward to making sending Turbo outside to work off some excess energy play.

A couple of days ago we had 50 degree weather and Nick took Bruiser outside for his first walk.  Bruiser loved it.  He got to hold a stick and walk on the brown grass and the sidewalk.  Nick brought him back in when he started to eat the rocks and dirt.

Now of course we have snow on the ground.  that's the thing about spring in Wyoming--she's a little, OK a lot, bipolar.  I'm looking forward to the nicer days but I hope that spring gets her mood swings under controll soon.

Spring fever lasts for quite a while around these parts because the cure is slow in coming.  How does spring fever affect you?  What do you look forward to?

4 comments:

  1. We are giving camping a try this year with the kiddos, we will see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, our snow is gone for quite a while. Am enjoying the first signs of Spring and the warmer (only a little bit warmer) weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Im ur spring swap partner! I totally know what you mean about mother natures bi polar mood swings. I live in West Texas and she is having them here too. It was all nice this week 70 degrees and today clouds are overhead and they are hollering snow on the news! Ick! I live the birds and flowers as well as being able to get out. Spring is basically the only safe time to be outdoors here. Winters are too cold. Fall is too windy, you'll blow away and disapeer in the dust clouds. And when tempatures reach 105 in the summer you hide under air conditioning. I love breaking out the flip flops too. My tennis shoes dont come out til first snow and first sign of spring their hidden again. My feet love to be free, Unless I get to go hiking. I used to live in CO so I love the outdoors! ANd getting the kids free to run about whenever, those are the four best things about spring and there is none of those that rate above the other! They are so uber equaly great! Happy Spring and Happy Swapsies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat. Yikes! Well, as for your kids, a little rocks and dirt salad...funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails